Journal Publications Policies
- Articles submitted for publication should be in English, typed double-spaced on one side of the paper and should be preferably in accordance with the MLA Handbook, 8th Edition.
- Contributions could be in the form of typescripts (MS-Word 97/2000).
- Atlantic Journals prefers to publish articles of more than 3000 words.
- End Notes and Works Cited should be used instead of footnotes. All the references should be properly incorporated in the body of the text.
- Articles should be sent as an e-mail attachment to Dr. Sunita Sinha or The Editorial Division at [email protected] under intimation to [email protected].
- The article should be accompanied by a certificate that it has not been sent anywhere else for publication.
- Letter of acceptance is sent by e-mail.
Peer Review Policy
Atlantic Publishers follows a well-defined peer review policy for the publication of articles in its journals. This process involves the evaluation and assessment of the manuscript before publication so that only authentic and good research is published.
- Evaluation of Manuscripts: Our editorial board first evaluates all the manuscripts received for publication and decides on the manuscript which will be sent to the reviewers for further assessment and reading.
- Double Blind Review: Atlantic Journals follows a double-blind peer review process where both the reviewer and the author remain anonymous to each other throughout the process. Authors personal details are discarded from the manuscript when given to reviewers.
- Appointment of Referee/Reviewer: We appoint those referees or reviewers who have the subject matter expertise of the concerned research article.
- Submission of Report by Referee: After reading and evaluating the manuscript, the referees are required to submit their report to the editor. The report must mention for plagiarized content or major errors if any.
- Time for Reviewal Process: Our review process usually takes the time of three months to evaluate the manuscript. We ensure the timely publication of the article in the journal.
- The decision of Editorial board: The final decision on the publication of the manuscript is taken by the editorial board after taking into consideration the report submitted to them by the referee.
- Final communication to the Author: The final decision on the publication of the manuscript is communicated to the Author via e-mail only after being satisfied on all the aspects of publication.
Publication Ethics Policy
The statement provides for the ethics, codes, and standards to be followed by all the parties (Editors, Authors, and Reviewers) involved in the act of publication of the journal. This policy is prepared after taking into consideration the COPE's Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
Publication Decision: The Editorial Board undertakes the task of deciding which articles/ research papers submitted for the journal are to be accepted for the publication in the journal.
Peer Review Process: The journal ensures the just and fair peer review process. This process is followed by the appointment of two independent subject matter reviewers who have the knowledge of the subject related to the research paper.
Just and Fair Policy: The Journal follows the just and fair policy while taking its publication decisions. The decision is taken independently of the profile and designation of the author, his/her sex, gender, caste, and creed.
Confidential: We ensure the confidentiality of all the material received for the purpose of publication. No, any editor or reviewer is allowed to share any information relating to the article with outsiders. During the review process, the personal details of the author are also not disclosed.
The originality of content: The author must ensure that the content provided by him/her is original and plagiarism free.
Acknowledgment of Sources: The author must acknowledge all the sources used in the research process. He/she shall provide all the sources in the reference/ work cited section of the paper.
Provide Proper Authorship: Proper authorship should be given to the person who has provided a major contribution in the execution and interpretation of the paper. Other persons are mentioned as co-authors or in acknowledgment section.
Maintain Research Data: The authors are required to maintain all the data relating to their research paper for a reasonable period of time.
Certificate of First Time Publication: The author is required to provide a certificate to the journal that this paper is submitted to publish for the first time and it has not been published anywhere earlier. At the same time, the paper is not sent anywhere for publication.
Blind Peer Review Process: The journal follows the blind peer review process while reviewing the manuscripts. The personal details of the author are not provided to the reviewers and similarly, the reviewers also are unknown to the author.
Follow Editorial Standards: Reviewers are expected to follow all the editorial standards of the journal. They strictly adhere to the editorial policies while assessing the manuscripts.
Confidential: Reviewers are expected to maintain the confidentiality of the manuscripts received by them for the purpose of assessment.
Consider Ethics Policy: Reviewers are expected to strictly adhere to the publication ethics policy. They should inform the Editor board of any irregularity observed while assessing the manuscript or if they found the manuscript already published.
Call For Papers
Atlantic Publishers and distributors, one of India's leading publishers, was established in 1977 and is acclaimed for excellence in academic, professional and general publishing. Atlantic Publishers partners with world-class authors and researchers and published in all the areas including Literature, Economics, Science and Technology and Humanities. We publish journals, textbooks and reference books for students, scholars, and academicians
The Atlantic Journals welcomes manuscripts that develop an argument in English Literature or on different aspects of literary studies. It provides the vital forum for scholars as well as activists to share their perspectives, research achievements, and practical experiences. The journal publishes articles on literature written in English anywhere in the world.
We invite you to contribute and submit original research papers, articles, reviews and opinions for the journal. All the guidelines for submission of paper are mentioned on our website.
You can submit your article at the below-mentioned address under the intimation to Editorial division of Atlantic Publishers and Distributors (P) Ltd.:
Editor: Dr. Sunita Sinha
E-mail: [email protected]
The Editorial Division
Atlantic Publishers and Distributors (P) Ltd.
B-2 Vishal Enclave, Opposite Rajouri Garden Police Station, New Delhi-110027 India.
Tel: 91-11-40775300, 40775301, 25413460.
E-mail: [email protected]