About the BookAn indispensable book for achieving success in IIT JEE, AIEEE and other Engineering Entrance Examinations.
This book comprehensively covers all the topics in the syllabi of IIT JEE, AIEEE and other Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations. The book is divided into 44 chapters; each chapter begins with important relations for solving numerical problems. This is followed by up-to-date objective type questions with answers.
• Systematic approach to objective type questions;
• A large number of multiple choice objective type questions;
• Exhaustive objective type questions from IIT Joint Entrance Examinations;
• Hints to answers of many objective type questions;
• Model solutions to IIT Screening papers;
• Rich Appendices.About the Author/sArun Syamal, M.Sc., Ph.D., D.Sc., formerly Chairman, Professor of Chemistry, and Principal, National Institute of Technology (Deemed University), Kurukshetra, Haryana, has a vast experience in teaching and has been a paper-setter for various entrance examinations. He has published 300 original scientific papers in national and international journals. He has contributed several articles in the fields of chemistry education and physics education. He has received awards from American Chemical Society for his contributions towards the development of science and technology in the last four decades, and from Indian Chemical Society for his contributions to inorganic chemistry and physical chemistry. He is an authority in coordination chemistry, magneto-chemistry, polymer chemistry and polymer technology. He is the author of 12 other books: (i) Objective Chemistry; (ii) IIT Chemistry; (iii) Chemistry for West Bengal Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations; (iv) Elements of Magnetochemistry; (v) CBSE Chemistry XI; (vi) CBSE Chemistry XII; (vii) CBSE Chemistry IX; (viii) CBSE Chemistry X; (ix) ICSE Chemistry IX; (x) ICSE Chemistry X; (xi) Model Solutions to IIT Joint Entrance Examination Questions; and (xii) AIEEE Chemistry.